A NOTE FROM OUR SPA MANAGER FRANCES
The team at Gibbston Valley Spa are very excited to welcome you all back and we will be reopening from Monday May 18th!
We have reviewed our Health & Safety procedures to make the Spa as safe as possible for clients and staff.
- We have hand sanitiser, face masks and gloves available.
- Therapists will wear a face mask during all treatments.
- Therapists have gained the Barbicide Covid-19 Training Certificate.
- We have good contact registers in place to record everyone on the premises through www.guesthq.co.nz.
- Bookings are essential and we cannot accept walk ins. This is so that we can limit the number of guests in common areas.
- We are carrying out regular cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas.
- We are allowing extra time to disinfect each treatment room between clients.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our Luxurious Private Spa in Queenstown
Our spa is a luxurious retreat for health, beauty and well-being. Set within the breathtaking grounds of Gibbston Valley, it is conveniently located just a few minutes’ walk from the villas.
Three private spa treatment rooms offer a serene, relaxing environment for body treatments, luxury facials and our signature spa packages. Experienced therapists offer spa treatments that are tailored to your particular needs, featuring high quality, sustainably and locally made beauty products.
Treatments come complete with a glass of bubbles to enjoy in the relaxation room or on the patio; and for total relaxation, there is a sauna and secluded hot pools where your cares will surely melt away.
Fitness enthusiasts will also appreciate the free weights and state-of-the-art cardio equipment in the gym area, which can be accessed via a separate entrance at all hours.
If you are dreaming of a Queenstown spa retreat, you will want to consider our full Relax & Revive package. This combines luxury Queenstown accommodation with spa treatments, exquisite food and some of our finest wines.
Our vinotherapy treatments include the TheraVine™ Luxurious Pinotage & Lime Salt Scrub, a full-body exfoliation that harnesses grape extracts, mineral salts and a citrus infusion to reveal silky, rejuvenated skin, and the Aromavine™ Uplifting Massage where a 100% natural blend of grapeseed, clary sage, rose and jasmine oils will leave guests feeling equal parts relaxed and invigorated.
Other signature treatments include a pampering Hydravine facial, a Mud-Detox wrap where warm clay is applied in a full body envelope to draw out toxins, or a variety of tailored packages for individual or couple indulgences.