Luxury Queenstown Villas
Step inside your luxury Queenstown villa among the vines and take a breath as you leave the rest of the world behind.
Gibbston Valley Lodge & Spa is home to 24 beautiful vineyard villas, offering premium winery accommodation in Queenstown. A peaceful place to rest and recharge, they are also close to everything that the Central Otago wine region has to offer. Wine tastings, cycle tours and private dining experiences are all right here on your doorstep.
Each luxury Queenstown villa is sumptuously comfortable, modern and includes everything you need to feel truly at home. Featuring 65 m2 (700 ft2) of open plan indoor living space, each villa has its own secluded, covered deck and sun washed courtyard. A peaceful place to indulge in a drop of wine while taking in the stunning views.
Our Luxury Villas Feature:
- A secluded courtyard overlooking our historic vineyards
- A private, covered deck with dining area
- Modern, sophisticated décor, featuring works from local artists
- A selection of world class Gibbston Valley wines personalised to your preference
- Temperature control technology
- A large walk-in glass shower, separate feature tub and dual basins
- Luxurious, local beauty products
- Heated floors in the bathroom
- Flat-screen smart TVs with Screen Mirroring Capabilities
- High-speed WiFi
Each Booking Includes:
- Welcome Drink
- Signature Breakfast
- Daily Wine Tasting Hour
- Evening Turn-Down Service
- Complimentary Bike Hire*
- Gym, Spa, Sauna and Hot Pool Access
- Valet Parking (Self-Parking Option)
- Access to Business Centre Services*
*Subject to Availability
Villa prices range from $825pn. Prices include GST. No additional credit card or resort fees will be charged. Max two people per villa.
More Than Just a Stunning Villa
Whilst your luxury Queenstown villa will of its own accord make your stay an occasion you will delight in, what makes the Gibbston Valley Lodge & Spa truly unique is the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in a full package experience.
Imagine waking up to a bubbles breakfast, followed by a scenic bike ride alongside the Kawarau River (departing right from the front door of your villa), with a packed picnic lunch to enjoy at a scenic lookout of your choosing (complete with your favourite Gibbston Valley Wine of course!). Upon returning to the Lodge you relax in the sauna or private hot tub, before joining us in the Lodge Bar for a complimentary pre-dinner wine tasting. The next day you get the endorphins pumping again with a spot of exercise in the Spa gym (overlooking the Lodge and Home Block vineyard), before indulging in a sumptuous lunch in the Lodge Restaurant (prepared with locally sourced and seasonal ingredients). This briefly describes just one of the many packages we have on offer - Ride the Vines.
Check out our full range of packages to see what takes your fancy!