Luxury Accommodation Queenstown
Step into one of the 24 luxurious vineyard villas at Gibbston Valley Lodge & Spa in Queenstown and leave the hustle and bustle of the world behind. These premium winery accommodations in Queenstown offer a peaceful retreat for rest and rejuvenation while providing easy access to all the attractions of the Central Otago wine region.
Each villa is modern and comfortable, with all the amenities you need to feel right at home. With 65 square meters (700 square feet) of open plan living space, every villa features a private, covered deck and sun-drenched courtyard, a perfect spot to enjoy a glass of wine while taking in the breathtaking views.
Features & Amenities
- A secluded courtyard overlooking our historic vineyards
- A private, covered deck with dining area
- Modern, sophisticated décor, featuring works from local artists
- A selection of world-class Gibbston Valley wines personalised to your preference
- Temperature control technology
- A large walk-in glass shower, separate feature tub and dual basins
- Luxurious, local beauty products
- Heated floors in the bathroom
- Flat-screen smart TVs with Screen Mirroring Capabilities
- High-speed Wi-Fi
More Than Just a Stunning Villa
Whilst your luxury Queenstown villa will of its own accord make your stay an occasion you will delight in, what makes the Gibbston Valley Lodge & Spa truly unique is the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in a range of activities.
Imagine waking up to a bubbles breakfast, followed by a scenic bike ride alongside the Kawarau River (departing right from the front door of your villa). Upon returning to the Lodge you relax in the sauna or private hot tub, before joining us in the Lodge Bar for a complimentary pre-dinner wine tasting.
The next day get the endorphins pumping again with a spot of exercise in the Spa's gym (overlooking the Lodge and Home Block vineyard), before indulging in a sumptuous lunch in the Winery Restaurant (prepared with locally sourced and seasonal ingredients).
Check out our full range of activities to see what takes your fancy!
Book directly and enjoy
- Daily signature continental breakfast with barista coffee served in the Lodge
- Early check-in/check-out options where available
- Evening Wine Tasting Session at the Lodge*
- VIP Pricing for Bike Hire*
- Gym, Sauna and Hot Tub Access
- Valet Parking (Self-Parking Option)
- Access to Business Centre Services*
- Dinner bed and breakfast packages
If you join our wine club during your stay, you will receive our wine club benefits upon your next stay. This includes discounts on our food and beverage offerings, wine sale discounts, free Gibbston Valley tours and much more.
*Subject to availability